About SERVPRO of Eatontown / Long Branch
Owners of SERVPRO of Eatontown / Long Branch
John Majeski, owner of SERVPRO of Eatontown/Long Branch, and his team understand the stress and worry that come with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Eatontown/Long Branch specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Eatontown/Long Branch can also mitigate mold and mildew issues. We are committed to the delivery of exceptional restoration services by offering the highest level of professionalism, prompt response time, and customer care.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. We have developed a team of quality individuals who focus on first-rate service, fairness, and mutual respect. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Eatontown/Long Branch.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- OSHA - Other Training
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- American Red Cross
- The Shana Foundation