If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (732) 578-9888

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Why You Need a Professional to Remove Mold

A leaking hot water heater was left unattended for some time inside this closet. What resulted was extreme mold growth due to the excess water and moisture and no ventilation. Once mold gets a foothold it will multiply and spread quickly. Left untreated, it can create health problems for humans and pets. It is dangerous to remove yourself because spores can detach and become airborne, finding other places in the home to breed. Special equipment and products need to be used by experienced technicians. This is why it is important to call professionals who are experienced and certified to make sure your home remains safe.