The Dangers of Electrical Damage
Fire in a home can be devastating, no matter how small. A condo unit in Eatontown had an electrical malfunction in a bedroom socket, causing a small fire in the wall. Though the fire was contained, the bedroom suffered a lot of smoke and soot damage and the sheet rock had to be cut out and replaced.
Professionals with proper equipment should be called in to mitigate fires, because if cleaned incorrectly, any lingering residue could continue to damage property and possessions. SERVPRO of Eatontown/Long Branch has the manpower, equipment and knowledge to clean your home after a fire, and make it “Like it never even happened.”